Aza’s Favorite Myrtle Beach Margaritas
More accurately, it’s my list of favorite Grand Strand margaritas since most of them aren’t technically within the Myrtle Beach city limits. There are ten zillion restaurants and bars in the area so I haven’t sampled every margarita in town. Here’s my list of favorite places to find margaritas, not listed in any particular order, basically sort of south to north.
- La Playa (Pawley’s Island) – I love their tangerine margarita.
- Chili’s – Pretty much any of their better margaritas including the Presidente.
- Sid and Roy’s American Kitchen (Market Commons)
- P.F. Chang’s (Market Commons) – Agave margarita.
- El Burro Loco – Several are tasty. I’m partial to the Green Iguana.
- Islamorda Fish Company (Myrtle Beach Mall next to Bass Pro Shops) – I don’t recall the name of their margarita, but it used Patron.
So… where else is good? I have a mental list of places that serve good martinis too, but let’s talk margaritas.